About this listing
This 3 spacious bedroom unit is a unique property that offers an abundance of space for the family getaway located on the Esplanade overlooking the amazing Palm Beach. Nothing better than falling asleep to the sound of the waves rolling onto the golden sands of the beach.
The property is beautifully decorated throughout and has 2 levels of living with sizeable wrap around balconies and a rooftop entertaining area to enjoy the sun and stunning views of the Pacific Ocean (great for whale watching, when they are migrating).
Within walking distance of the surf club, restaurants and the local bottle shop you can kick back and enjoy the surroundings or a romantic stroll on the beach.
We have some amazing onsite managers (Phil & Margaret) who look after the site. Phil or Margaret will greet you at check in with your keys and are available if any issues arise at the unit. They are also a great resource for any local requirements you may need.
- Open Plan living area with lounge and dining table
- Full size kitchen and fridge
- Rooftop balcony lounge, table and BBQ
- Large 50"Â TV with Foxtel in lounge and TV in second lounge and main bedroom
- Ensuite in the main bedroom
- Full laundry with washing machine, dryer, ironing board, iron, and cleaning equipment
- Ducted Air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Absolute beachfront with big balconies on 3 levels
- Private lockable 2 car garage inside gated basement carpark
- Swimming pool and spa and half court tennis in complex
- Wireless internet available (but not included in the price)
Access via secured entry or carpark/garage can buzz up guests or the kids from the unit as well. Only first level of the unit is wheelchair accessible.
Interaction with guests
This is a private facility with approximately half of the 26 units being holiday let so you have the choice to interact as little or as much as you wish. It is one of the quieter sites and perfect for a relaxing holiday.
Bedroom 1 - 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen Bed
Bedroom 3 - 2 Single Beds
Lounge 2 - Full Size Queen Sofa Bed
- Please behave in a respectable manner
- Arrival: check in time is 2:00pm, this time can be earlier if the house is vacant on day of arrival
- Departure: Check out time is 10.00am (unless otherwise arranged)
- The house is to be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival
- Strictly no smoking inside, or anywhere on the property
- Parties without approval of the hosts will result in immediate eviction
- Unreasonable noise complaints will result in immediate eviction
- Any of these rules being broken will result in a claim on the security deposit to cover damages
Minimum 3 night stay
Things to do nearby
Ray and Leanne's home is located in Palm Beach, Queensland, Australia.
Palm Beach is one of the top growth suburbs on the Gold Coast and has been the focus of a significant rise in the trendy cafe culture, restaurants and boutique shopping in the central district. It has always been a great surfing beach that doesn't have the crowds associated with Surfers Paradise, Burleigh Heads or Coolangatta. A real breath of fresh air.
- Surf lifesaving flags are located 250m north of the property on the coast - If you're not an experienced ocean swimmer, we recommend to spend your time on the beach between these flags
- There is a coastline path which will take you right to the doorstep of the pristine Tallebudgera creek. This is a 20 minute walk or a 5 minute bike ride
- A 5 minute walk South along the highway will bring you to Espresso Moto and Avvia - These are both 4.5 star cafes recognised by Tripadvisor . There is also an Oz Thai which is one of the best Thai restaurants on the Gold Coast. It also has the local BWS bottle shop for a great selection of beers wines and spirits.
- Palm Beach central district also has some great cafe, restaurants and shopping (can recommend Balboa Italian and The Collective)
- Local Tallebudgera surf club is a 15 minutes walk North. 3-4 star restaurant, and very iconic.
- If you're looking to have an active day, the Tallebudgera Recreation Centre offers all kinds of fitness facilities (Gym, tennis court, swimming pool, squash court, basketball courts. These can be pre-booked via phone.
- Alternatively, there are private tennis courts at 11th avenue if you want a full size court
- Snapper rocks world renowned surf breaks are only a short drive away, or if you want to learn, Currumbin Alley offers surf lessons every morning.
- Burleigh Heads (3 minute drive) also has a lot of incredible cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and very clean surf.
- If you prefer to avoid the crowds, don't forget you have a great wave at your doorstep.
- If you have kids, 'Air Factory' is Australia's largest trampoline park, and it's also only 5 minutes away.
My Apartment is available to rent
Male from Australia
Leanne and I are both working and have two teenage children to keep us on our toes. We both love the beach and have a dream of retirement with ocean views and the sound of waves â€“ which lead us to purchasing our gorgeous Palm Beach apartment. We love travelling and staying in places when we can and have decided to share our beautiful holiday home at a perfect location with other families until weâ€™re ready to retire.
Spacious family of 8 apartment right on the beach